Audio Digitization Services
Unlike some of our competitors, we don't piecemeal our deliverables: splitting the digitization of your audio and the media deliverable as two separate charges. Nor do we charge exorbitant 'job fees' to carefully manage and handle your incoming order. Our one low price covers the entire conversion job at a low, flat rate (plus $8 return shipping - we're obligated to return your media to comply with copyright laws). No hidden fees, no minimum orders, no taxes, no more worries! We're simple to work with, and have been successfully doing audio conversions for a nationwide audience of satisfied customers since 2005!
Vinyl Records, 45rpm, 78rpm
- Vinyl to MP3 Conversion
- Save the environment! No media delivered here, only a ZIP file full of MP3 files with full ID3 data. See why our MP3's are better than the competition.
- Vinyl to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
- A crystal clear audio copy (no scratches!) with track markers plus includes a free MP3 copy!
- + Add a Simple Shipper
- We ship you a reinforced cardboard postage-paid Mailer for your vinyl record, and pay for return shipping too!
- + Add Collector's Edition Full Color Jewel-case Packaging
- Includes Full Color Jewel-case Package, with scans of the album art on the front and back!
Magnetic Tape Based Media
- Compact Cassette Tape to MP3 Conversion
- Compact Cassette Tape to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
- Microcassette to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
- DAT (Digital Audio Tape) to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
- Reel-to-Reel to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
Optical Disc Based Media
- MiniDisc to CD Conversion (Includes MP3 Copy)
Physical Media Prices
- CD Duplicate
- From one of our originals, limited to obviously copyright-free works. Not available for most Vinyl conversions or commercial cassette releases due to copyright laws.
- 32 GB USB Thumb Drive
- Digital MP4 and MP3 copies of your converted media for your laptop that doesn't come with an optical drive. Holds about 8 DVD's worth of data.
Media Repair Prices
- Cassette Tape Blank
- If your damaged tape requires a re-closable shell casing, internal rollers, playback tension rods, or tape leads that are retracted inside the (un-openable) welded plastic shell, we will move your tape to a new a donated casing.
- Reel-to-Reel Tape Splice
- First splice is free with every Reel, additional splices will be invoiced at $2 per edit.
- Reel-to-Reel Speed/Pitch Fix
- Reels recorded at 1 7/8 ips or 15 ips and requires post-recording editing to correct pitch. One time fee per reel.
- Reel-to-Reel Split Mono Fix
- Reels recorded as split mono tracks - separate audio tracks on the L and R channels, and twice the audio content. One time fee per reel.
- Reel-to-Reel Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift Fix
- Required with reels recorded on decks that used a steady reel rotational speed, vs. quartz-locked tape speed. They often start off low-pitched and end high-pitched over a 20 or 30 minute recording.