A collection of links for those looking to cultivate a second income, which may the only way to survive this up coming recession. As long as we're unfortunately under the control of this dumbass, everyone needs to make plans. Remember to check the unemployment rules in your state to see if you can collect your unemployment benefit while working for any of these companies! I double-checked these links!
Participate in Research
Answer surveys, participate in focus groups, or be interviewed. Daily emails sent with potential opportunities to participate in on some of these services.
- Respondent.io ($100 - $500 / hour)
- Swagbucks.com ($1-$50, mostly gift cards) surveys for online shopping
- Surveyjunkie.com - rewards in gift cards for taking surveys
Website / App Testing
Watch a video or listen to audio and type what you hear. Accuracy is preferred.
- Rev.com ($0.54 - $1.10 minute)
- Gotranscript.com ( <$0.60 minute)
- Speechpad.com ($0.25 - $1.00 minute)
Turn popular content from one language into another and conquer a new audience!
Fix obvious data errors, do brief internet research, participate in data collection.
Creative freelance for others
- Playlistpush.com ($12 per review) get paid to review songs
- Listverse.com ($100 per list) - submit lists, get paid.
- Textbroker.com - freelance writing platform. Work is sourced for you.
- Acx.com ($25 - $500 hour) get paid to read books.
- cambly.com Teach English as a native english speaker!
- Tutors.com ($25 - $50 hour) become a tutor in various subjects
- Clarity.fm ($1 - $30 minute) sell your time to others to give professional advice
Create & Sell your own stuff
- Gumroad.com - ecommerce platform for creators
- Skillshare.com - create your own courses and sell to others
- Udemy.com - create your own courses and sell to others